The Supernova Kelpies is a fully inclusive 5K event for all ages and abilities with a twist! Be prepared to be stunned by Falkirk’s iconic 30-metre tall Kelpies, mythological beasts that possess the strength and endurance of 100 horses, in this nighttime event starting at 8 pm. See this magnificent structure, and the Helix park lit up – enjoy the spectacular light show all the way around.
Event registration will open on our website soon. Get in touch in the meantime and we’ll send you a link to sign up when it’s available.
Each participant will receive:
- A free NHS Lothian Charity t-shirt or running vest
- Charity medal for your achievements
- Results posted in your account within 48 hours
- Fantastic running experience
- Support from NHS Lothian Charity fundraising team
Support NHS Lothian Charity and make a difference to NHS Lothian patients and staff. Help improve, change and save lives with specialist equipment, research, or projects that could transform healthcare and keep families together for longer.